15 Jul 2010

why?

It was raining again this morning - not great, but it didn't rain the whole time.

I had to walk for a short while which was annoying but perhaps just got me enough energy to keep going. I missed out some of the route to get back home - but I guess it was still about 5 miles.
It just all felt a bit rubbish, frankly.

And then when I got home I weighed myself for the first time in a while and I found out I've put ON weight. This is despite the new regime of 3 runs a week, 3 gyms a week, cycling to work every day and yoga on mondays. I know I haven't cut back on calories but if 'they' are to be believed then upping your exercise is enough to make you lose weight. What's going wrong here?

Now I feel there is no point to any of this - I might as well eat and drink what I like and give up the exercise cos it seems to make no difference. I know this isn't true but some days you just have to wonder - 'is it all worth it?'

No comments: