20 Jul 2010

2 run update

I did do a run on Sunday but for some reason I just didn't blog about it. Possibly cos it really wasn't all that interesting - no aliens, no freak hailstorms, no eureka genius moments. Nothing. Nada. Just 5.9 miles in 56'05" which is 9'29" a mile and naturally 590 calories.

And of course there is this morning's run as well - another 6am ish start which is OK but now the days are getting shorter I just know my huge enthusiasm for early morning runs will undoubtedly fade... But for now I'm getting out there, soaking up the business news on Today and hating the first mile or so.

But my new passion is the Tour de France - I am loving the lads in lycra and their weird sense of fair play (that's aimed at you, Bertie Contador) - I mean, isn't it supposed to be a race, fcs? Can't wait for today's stage - another pyreneean palaver. Bring it on.

No comments: