8 Jul 2010

routine

Well, it's almost becoming a routine this early morning running thing. I see the sainsbury's delivery van as I cross Gloucester Rd, I see the prison staff arriving for work with their carrier bags (presumably with their lunches inside) and I listen to the business news on Radio 4 then change to the nonsense of Radio 1 and lighten up for the journey back home.

It takes about an hour, and I think it's over 6 miles which I find quite amazing. Not sure if this link will work...
http://gb.mapometer.com/en/running/route_689625.html

And then I walked to work which seemed far harder work than cycling the 6 miles... I can only hope that it's doing me some good and I'm not just piddling in the wind.

And by doing good I mean making me lose the flab as well as being fitter and healthier. I don't feel healthy right now I feel knackered. And in need of a veggie sausage sandwich...

No comments: