31 Aug 2010

Early one morning just as the sun was riiiiiising

Yup - there I was, pounding the streets, even as the sun poked its nose over the horizon. It was nice - quite chilly but clear and fresh. Lovely.
Well, once I got over the initial thing of having no energy it was ok - I wonder if this is a sign of the low-carb diet working - I certainly don't get the highs and lows from having too much sugar, but whether or not this is the path to racing snakiness I have no idea.
Unlikely, frankly, as I still pack in loads of sugar in the form of fruit and alcohol.

But at least I've been for a run.

Next time (Thursday) (probably) I will do the same route (about 10k) but in reverse. As in going round the loop in the opposite direction, not running backwards. Just to shake things up, make them a little bit more exciting and unpredictable. That is how sad and dull my life has become.

No comments: