26 Oct 2009

Another gym session.

It's with the new machines and they're not too bad to be honest. The inner thigh one will takes some getting used to (although you get a stretch as well as a workout at the same time!!) and the calf thing was ok and the rotary core thing wasn't as bad as I'd feared - I probably wasn't using it right.

It's like starting over again though - and I want results I can feel quite soon and my worry is I'm getting off course by bringing in new stuff... but I know I have to view this whole gym thing as a long-term project, not one that ends after my 12-week programme finishes. (I have yet to decide what to do at that point - do I sign up for another 12 weeks, or become a regular member and pay for extra 1 to 1s? I just don't know - I would think they'd chat through the options when the time comes)

But generally things are OK. I'm eyeing up new kit for when I'm back out running - but it's so hard to buy online when you can't try things on - but it's so nice getting stuff sent to you through the post... but then you have to return it if it's wrong - but it's like getting presents... hmmm)

No comments: