19 Oct 2009

Getting bored of this now.

Went for another run yesterday - just around the downs so nothing excessive. But I only got 1/2 way and my calf muscle went again. It's so frustrating to be limping across the grass while everyone else is running past. Today it's still painful and it's the day I have to keep going up and down stairs of course. And cycling up to the gym in an hour as well. Grr.

So what can I do? I have to wait until it's better before I can run again of course but beyond that I don't know how I can prevent it happening again. I've been investigating Chi Running - which is American I think and no one's doing it over here - but it uses gravity to propel you along rather than the power of your muscles. It guarantees pain-free running for miles and miles - what's not to like? Thing is I can't even have a go yet cos my bloody leg hurts so much.

Congratulations to Jenson Butten btw - what a star and he throughly deserves the title.

No comments: