8 Aug 2023

What's going on?

Me: I'm going for a run this morning 

Weather Forecast: it's going to rain 

Me: I'm not going for a run, I'll do the garden instead

WF: Didn't you see - it's going to rain so you're not going to do the garden either are you 

Me: True. I'm going to stay in bed

Me (looking out of the window at the actual weather) But it's not raining now...

WF: um, right - but it will be, you mark my words. Symbols.

Me: I could go now and hopefully beat the rain... (does warm-up exercises) 

WF: Don't say I didn't warn you

Me: (leaving out the house) I'll come back if it does tank down

(Double-checks the weather forecast)

Me: Now you're saying it's not going to rain

WF: You have passed the test. Well done

Me: I'm having an imaginary conversation with the Met Office weather app.


It was fine. Usual niggles

4.71km 

6m 41 per km


And it didn't rain 




 

No comments: