14 Aug 2023

No drama

Just a run, avoided the rain, and no significant pain. 

But goodness was I tired. I had very little energy - not sure why. Age? Too much extra weight?

Whatever, I deliberately slowed down a lot towards the end - but at least I didn't stop. The voice from the C25K was in my head, saying something like:  'I know you're tired but you can do this.'  So is that the lasting legacy of C25K? Whatever, I got through the whole run without dying. So well done me. 

4.28km

6m 38per km. Insanely fast - no wonder I was tired... 

I do wonder if the mapmyrun app is accurate, though. I can't believe I was that fast over the whole distance. I did do a burst for the last 100m or so and that was a killer but I can't believe it would have made much difference to the overall speed.

It's still a win though, and I'll take that. 


No comments: