10 Mar 2024

It's a mystery

I'm currently with car: it's a rare occurrence and one I'm taking full advantage of. Today's treat was to drive up to the Downs for a run. Always good to have a change of scene, plus it's mostly flat, so it's all good. 

I can't believe I used to run up there from home, go all the way round - at times even up to the observatory for goodness' sake - and be back in time to go to work. 

But not today. 

The mystery about this morning's effort was that I felt just as knackered as I did the last time I went up there - and that was really weirdly tough. I had to walk a couple of times just because I felt so rough. I did have quite a lot of wine last night which is probably the main reason... 

And then - I look at the stats and they're not even that bad. TF?

4.73km

6m 52s per km


No comments: