26 Feb 2024

Mildly Disappointing

So I did get new shoes and they felt good. 

I have even been for a run in them. 

Well - the mild disappointment is that they're not as padded as I'd hoped. My right foot was still achy like before but perhaps not quite so bad. And now I have new shoes I am obliged to run more. 

it was a struggle getting going this morning - for one thing, it's cold and for another, I am lazy and fearful about putting any effort into exercise. But that's a me issue.

I also walloped my knuckle on a wheelie bin - it wasn't painful then but now it's all swollen up and hurty.

Oh, poor, poor me.


it was also muddy... 

5.01km

7m 13s per km 

I walked for a while so I could find the next episode of the podcast...

Also I am a very slow runner



how it started.. 


how it's going... 










No comments: