28 Aug 2011

an ok run

Do you ever get those dreams where you're running as fast as you can, but in fact you're barely moving? It's like the 'running through treacle' idea where no matter how much effort you put in there, you still can't move.
I felt a bit like that this morning - I think it's cos I have the strength from going to the gym, but no energy. And I see my legs moving like they should do, but I'm still hardly moving.
Hey ho.

My biggest concern is tinnitus. After a run it's usually louder and sometimes feel like there is pressure inside my head. Today it was the wort it's ever been. I'm wearing in-ear buds to listen to the radio as I run, so I wonder if there is a connection there. Should I get some phones that sit outside the ear?  Will there ever be a cure for it? It's depressing and frustrating and it's diving me nuts.

No comments: