20 Feb 2011

Another day, another triumphant run

Well, it was just a run around the downs, but it *was* a run!!!

But at least I don't feel too old and knackered after it, which is an improvement.

It was very cold this morning and there were lots of other people out running - possibly cos the Bath 1/2 marathon is quite soon. I'm definitely not up for a 1/2 marathon yet, but I do have to make the decision whether or not to go for it quite soon. One of the reasons for doing it - I know this is terribly shallow - that I want to impress people with my fitness at my huge age etc etc. But boyf will be doing it after intensive training and will no doubt acheive his goal of under 1h 30mins and my  gym person regularly runs to the gym  - from Portishead... so there will just be myself to impress then...

No comments: