2 Jan 2010

New Year, New Gadget

I still have the Nike+ thingy to help me play at running and I promise I'll get it working as soon as I get a thingy to attach it to my shoe. Looking forward to hearing the motivational comments as I run and then letting it work out how far I've been and all that.
And perhaps work up to some sort of a goal (might that be the 1/2 marathon goal again???)

So, no, I haven't been for a run for a while - too flipping slippy on the ice if you ask me... But tomorrow I might venture out - any advice to stop slipping on the ice?? Socks over shoes??

I am slightly looking forward to running again - I am now a regular gym-bunny but nothing quite beats the freedom of running the dark cold mean streets... apart from a nice hot bath and a cheese toastie maybe... Reminds me - it's time to run off the Christmas excess...

No comments: