26 Feb 2021

Old. And peas.

 So 3 walks and occasionally slowing to a just-faster-than-walking pace. 

There has to come a time when I don't let myself off the hook with an 'oh but well done me for going for even this shabby little run' and accept that I will lose the ability and desire to run at all. And that would leave me with having to pay to go to classes. Which is now an issue as I've been made redundant. Which should give me ample time to get fit and up the miles etc. 

Except - my aching Achilles is still troubling me.  I think it might be my shoes not giving enough support (but they are good on the slightly off-road, very bumpy and muddy sections) (and they look cool) But whatever the cause I am now on the sofa with my ankle resting on frozen peas. And there are peas all over the floor cos I hadn't sealed the bag well enough... 

4.76km

7 min 1s per km - that is by far the slowest I have been for a long time. Perhaps ever. 

No comments: