5 Nov 2017

zombies

I have a new app. It's called Zombies; Run!

The premise is that you've survived the zombie apocalypse and are now heading towards the safe zone. But the helicopter's been shot down by a surprise rpg attack and the only thing left to do is run back to safety.
Along the way you're directed to pick up useful things - because as the nasty lady says - people have to pull their weight or they won't be lit into the safe zone. The nice chap was in love with your predecessor - it'll be interesting to see how that plays out

It's an ongoing tale of everyday zombie adventures

I found myself wondering if I should be saving my energy slightly for when the news comes that the zombies are getting close and I have to up the pace a bit.

FYI I did get back safely.

So that's where I'm at now. It saves your route and all that but where it saves it I have no idea - my phone is a bit of a mystery these days thanks to various unwanted updates...

I have to up my running game: going part-time will make a difference I'm sure...



No comments: