25 Apr 2016

get a grip...

It was an OK run - but towards the end I decided I could run faster - so I did. For about 3 minutes.
And it really hurts today. My poor foot that doesn't work very well now has a painful arch and as for my calves, well, don't go there.
But I was under the 10 mins a mile average which is pleasing considering I did the hilly route round the downs.
I could post the stats but I can't really be bothered...

hey ho - onwards and upwards

I watched a bit of the London Marathon yesterday - how those people do I I don't know. I struggle to run for 40 mins and they're going for hour after hour. I know there is a boost from the crowd but they can't give you more puff or less pain. Could I ever do such a thing? I honestly don't think so cos I don't have the motivation.
So what I'm saying 'I could do it, I just don't want to.' Anyone believe that?
Thought not

No comments: