17 Mar 2013

First time for a long time...

...not just running but running for more than 30 mins!
Get me.

33' 35"
3.55 miles/ 5.71km
567secs per mile
9 mins 27 secs per mile - not very impressive but there were hills and I am very fat.

I'm glad I did the route past the prison, along Kellaway and down Ashley Hill - at least it gets me away from schlepping round St Andrews which is a bit of a bore.

But now I know what I'm up against in terms of getting fitter and faster - and I have to up the mileage to 5 miles which I think is doable although I was struggling towards the end - but that of course is what this exercise thing is all about...

Will I ever do another 1/2 marathon? It seems really unlikely right now - perhaps a 10k this year? I'm only just 1/2 way there though...



No comments: