7 Oct 2012

Could today be a turning point?

Ran for 19'22" without collapsing in achilles-based agony.

It was ok. There was a bit of an ache there, but I was concentrating on trying to run on my left foot the same as on my right and also to not land too vertically on my toes, so I ended up a bit flat-footed, a bit heely, but I think it was OK.

And I covered 3.34 km which I have worked out very roughly as 9'16" a mile - pretty much the same as before. Not bad considering I'm so unfit.

Has the yoga helped? not entirely sure but it won't have done any harm.

So I'm back at the physio again tomorrow - wonder if I will finally be signed off. I kind of hope so. Much as I enjoy the attention, I think the £40 a pop is adding up and I'm aware of what I have to do in order to get me back on the road again

No comments: