25 Apr 2024

Not sure about this lark

So I'm being very sensible and actually taking weight-loss seriously rather than hoping for the best. I've done 2 days in a 5:2 diet regime which I am pretty sure works (as long as you don't go mad on your non-fasting days which could prove my downfall...

Yesterday was a fasting day (well, 400 calories) and it was fine. I told myself last night that I would be  running this morning and sure enough I did; first thing after the usual exercises I headed out into the beautiful sunny morning. 

It was ok. Can I blame fasting for my lack of energy forcing me to walk for a bit? It would make sense I guess but I do think I should have been able to keep going. Once the idea of walking comes into my head, I come over all feeble and just slow right down. 

And now I feel knackered. The bursitis, if that's what it is, keeps hurting (but doesn't get any worse) and my feet are aching now, 5 hours later. But my calfs and Achilles are ok - yay, whoop whoop etc

4.99 km

7m 14 per km


No comments: