1 Jun 2020

It's an Age Thing

For a change, I was listening to some music - a mix from BBC Sounds  - but I'm just not getting it. I feel so old but there is some much saminess - same voices - the gravelly ones - the rappers - the singer-songwriter . The songs are all about love and sex

Then Lose it (Eminem) came on and I do have a bit of history with that - (after all it came out in 2004) and I remembered how you can get lost in music, how it can move you. 
I have a kind of locked box where I stuffed all my old angst-ridden teenage diaries - and recently found the key. When I read through some of them, I realised I was all about mad crushes, sex and music. But all the music I listened to was samey - rock, ska - then goth - they were the tribes we lived in and from the outside, they all sounded the same

Anyhoo:

5.25km
6m 31s


No comments: