13 Feb 2017

Achievement

Well it's nothing to write home about but the very fact I've gone for a run seems worthy of note.
Second one this year...

And when I set off I felt amazing. I guess I've lost a stone in weight over the last year which helps - and just getting out of the house seems like a win. And the prospect of a different route - especially when I found a new lane behind the games field - it all fell into place.
Then I got a bit tired and my left hip began hurting.
But I kept going and I can now proudly hold my head high and say 'I went for a run'
Well done me

Just have to keep going now...

Also I could get some new running kit as a treat.
Or I could just keep wearing the stuff I already have., The perfectly good stuff I already have...

stats- well, mapmyrun has failed. I'm sure I saved the thing but it's not there. . the live feed suggested 9min 30 ish a mile which is OK - but -I need to up it to about 9min miles to keep under the hour for the 10k



No comments: