18 Nov 2013

Is this the dawning of a new era?

I went for a run yesterday. There was no fanfare, no bunting, just me, the road and a chill wind.

I ran a reasonable distance in a reasonable time and today I feel my calfs are aching but nothing too bad - no achilles pain, no broken metatarsals, no blisters.

Obviously this means I'm not trying hard enough, but in my book it means I have no excuse not to start running regularly and trying for my arbitrary target of 5 miles in 45 minutes.

stats
3.81 miles
34' 40"
9m 06" a mile

I do hope this GPS is accurate as I seem to be getting faster according to it, but I don't feel like I'm running any faster.

I also must get something other than podcasted radio plays to listen to... although I have a fear of running out of things to listen to and suddenly I have to concentrate on the running...

No comments: