5 Dec 2011

wishful thinking...

I so wish I could be blogging about my latest run, about how I've missed sharing my running experiences for the last few weeks.
But the truth is, I haven't been running since the last blog which is over 2 weeks ago. And it's turning chilly now and I can't seem to find the wherewithall to haul myself out there. (if wherewithall's what I need, perhaps I'm more in need of  'gumption' . Or 'a backbone')
Anyway- Christmas is coming which means all exercise goes out the window (rather than the front door ha ha ha ha ha ha ha) and I will survive on promises of 'getting into shape' in the new year. Which lets me off the hook as far as eating like a gutbucket for the next month is concerned. And early next year I will berate myself for having to go through the hell of dieting to lose the pounds I've put on between now and then rather than upping the exercise NOW and heading into Christmas/new year feeling good and not dreading the jan/feb starvation/denial...
Or is that just me.

No comments: