24 Jan 2011

wonderful windy whitstable

I have run - yay!!!
I went for just under an hour, with lots of hangover to contend with and it was cold and grey - but I went for a run!
The route was along the shore by the beach huts between Whitstable and Seasalter, the usual trip. And I did kind of enjoy it - it was bloody hard work (see reasons above) but I kept going, stopping only once to tie up a shoelace.
And today (the day after) I don't feel too achy or sore which is another bonus.
So I will have to keep it up won't I.
I also had a weekend off the low-carb diet and have indulged enormously in toast, wine, chips, cake, chocolate (am feeling peckish just thinking about it)
So today I:m back on the low-carb wagon (but have stuffed myself mightily with nuts and grapes and soup so in terms of losing flabbiness it's a bit of a dead end...)
But I'm very glad to have got out there again and am looking forward to another run this Sunday (If I blog these things they may happen...)

No comments: